RECON, the premier manufacturer of aftermarket lighting and accessories for the Truck and SUV market is proud to announce RECON’s White Lightning LED Tailgate Bar for nearly every make and model of truck and SUV including: Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, Chevy/GMC, Ford, and Hummer. RECON’s Line of Fire, White Lightning & Xtreme Tailgate Light Bars take just minutes to install and are street legal and have been approved for use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration “(NHTSA”).
All RECON Tailgate Light Bars use our new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off’s currently available in the market. We are the only tailgate light bar manufacturer that utilizes these new, brighter, longer lasting, & more durable 3mm LEDs. We put our money where our mouth is…our tailgate bars are the best quality, brightest, & longest lasting on the market & THAT’S GUARANTEED!!!
***WHITE LED Reverse Light***
RED LED Running Lights
RED LED Parking Lights
RED LED Brake Lights (6x brighter than running lights)
RED LED Hazard Lights
RED LED Turn Signals
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
– 49” Fits most flare-side and smaller trucks and SUVs
– 60” Fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs
· Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
· Plug & play installation – Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
· Can also be “hard-wired” to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
· Extra strong 3-M adhesive tape installation
· Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
· Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red LED’s
· Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
· Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, & Hazard Lights
· 1-piece fully sealed weather proof polymer construction
· Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
· High intensity red LED’s compliment your vehicle’s brake and running lights
· In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
· All RECON products are SAE & DOT approved for street use
RECON’s 60″ LED tailgate bar features red LED brake lights and white LED truck reverse lights. This brake bar fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs, so no matter what ride you are looking to upgrade this is the aftermarket part for you. When searching for the best LED reverse lights for trucks, shop RECON for unbeatable quality, function, and performance.
LED Brake Bar Product Features
This RECON tailgate bar with truck reverse lights features new, cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology that is unlike the small dim SMD-style LEDs found on most other products on the market. RECON is the only company that uses these new, brighter, longer-lasting, more durable 3mm LEDs. The 60″ LED tailgate bar features plug and play technology, meaning you can have it up and running in just a matter of minutes. This product is street legal and is approved for use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
This product fits truck MAKES including:
- AND MORE
Product functions include:
- White LED truck reverse lights
- Red LED running lights
- Red LED parking lights
- Red LED brake lights
- Red LED hazard lights
- Red LED turn signals
Product features include:
- Low power draw, anti-collision high-intensity red LED lights
- 1-piece fully sealed weather-proof polymer construction
- In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
Installing an LED brake bar has never been easier. Featuring universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck and SUV sold in the United States, RECON’s LED reverse lights for trucks and LED tailgate bar is the clear choice for drivers everywhere.
This piece mounts in the space just above your bumper, below your tailgate or rear door. You can use either the extra-strong 3-M adhesive tape for installation if you plan to remove the brake bar at a later time and plug it directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector. Or, you can hard-wire these truck reverse lights into factory taillight wiring for permanent installation if you prefer.