RECON’s new 1050 Lumen 10-Watt Handheld LED Flashlight in a Ballistics-Grade Black Aluminum is powered by one single 18650 series 3600mah 3.7v Rechargeable Li-ion Battery & Wall Charger (both included).
Product Introduction: Improved UI and 1050 lumen with one 18650 battery, a body specifically designed for better single hand operation and a new LED emitter (CREE XM-L2 U2) which boasts more useable direct light than comparable sized handheld LED tactical flashlights.
– Improved UI for highly concentrated lumen output
– Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 80,000 hours
– Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries.
– Max output: 1050 lumens with XM-L2 U2
– Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
– 151mm (Length) x 26mm (Diameter)
– 92g weight (without batteries)
– Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
– Versatile mode 1050lm(1.5 hours) 450m(3.5 hours) 20lm(77 hours)
– Aircraft-grade aluminum body
– Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
– Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Operation: Turn ON/OFF – Press the tail button gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
Changing Modes: With the light on, press the switch to cycle through six different mode outputs go as follows: MAX, MEDIUM, LOW, Quick Strobe, Slow Strobe, Off.
Strobe Function: With the light off, press and hold the switch 4 times to enter into quick strobe mode (13HZ) & 5 times to enter slow strobe mode (6HZ). A single press on the button when in slow strobe mode will return the flashlight to OFF mode.