DRL Hood Light with Start-up Sequence in WHITE - 79" Length
FREE Shipping (Continental US)
On Retail Orders Over $300
Orders Under $300
$14.99 Flat Rate (3-5 Business Days)
Overnight & 2 Business Days
Calculated at Checkout
RECON's warranty period varies depending on the specific product purchased. We offer up to 3 years of extended warranty coverage on all our products. If you are a RECON Brigade member who selected this coverage, than you are covered for a period up to 3 years on your purchase through our warranty partner, Extend.
RECON high powered white LED under hood DRL light strip with start-up sequence in 79" Length
ATTN: Check your trucks fuse panel and see if the fuse block uses Mini size fuses or Regular (standard) size fuses and order the correct RECON fuse tap for your truck to make installation a simple plug-n-play affair.
Mini fuse add-a-circuit tap RECON Part # 264001FTM can be ordered HERE
Regular (standard) fuse add-a-circuit tap RECON Part # 264001FTR can be ordered HERE
RECON LED Hood Light Product Details
- RECON's new flexible vehicle hood light strip is built using only the highest quality CREE LEDs and boasts the following:
1) Intense WHITE Light produced by RECON's OLED technology
2) Vibration resistant & heat tolerant electrical circuitry
3) Industrial grade high-temp transparent silicone
4) 3M adhesive affixed to strong yet bendable PVC base for years of worry-free use
5) IP67 Waterproof rated for use even when completely submerged under water
- Simple installation: The special 3M adhesive we have chosen for this product is both strong yet easily bendable to adjust to the contour of your particular vehicles front hood, front bumper, or under body pinch weld. RECON's DRL LED Hood Light strip easily attaches to the gap beneath your hood or above or below your vehicles front bumper or under the side doors of your vehicles pinch weld. As a result, you have many options for a secure long lasting installation.
- RECON's DRL LED Light Strips can be mounted on nearly any vehicle whether you drive a pick-up truck, SUV, passenger car, or even a golf cart. RECON's LED Hood Light Strip works on input voltage from 5V to 12V and can be either simply connected directly to your vehicles fuse panel by ordering a RECON add-a-circuit fuse tap by clicking HERE for a mini sized fuse tap or HERE for a regular sized fuse tap.
- RECON's LED Hood Light strip will outlast & outshine any other automotive light strip available in the market today...GUARANTEED so GET LIT w RECON Today!
Part # :264001L